Fitness Certificate
I need fitness certificate needed for Learning License. Any MBBS doctor can give it. Whom and where should I contact?

Hello There. i can understand your concern. We cannot give fitness or any certificates as such on this platform. just consult any good doctor near you or the best thing that you can do is to consult any doctor at a government hospital near you. they will examine you and check your vitals and other things and then they will give you a fitness certificate. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Rajashekhar
hello take it from a goverment hospital doctor in a prescribed format bye
Dr. Lohith
Any Govt/Private practicing MBBS doctor can issue after examining you. You can be seen in our center if you are in north Bangalore