I m suffering from depression
I can't able to do anything i just lay in my bed and crying all day or roaming around with earphones on and laugh on silly thing and serious matters i m totally messed up and feeling like its not worth living i m just a useless creature burdern for everyone many tym i end up so high that i sit alone for hrs and thinking nonsense and crying i need help i n trying to be positive but i can't i m helpless right now

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counselings the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. If you are not able to make a change by yourself, then don't hesitate to ask for help from family members or any professionals. Don't sit on it. Surely you can overcome this problem with counseling support and few self behavioral therapies.
Discuss your problem problem with family. Consult a counselling psychologist directly or online. Be positive. You will be alright soon. Feel free to reach out to me online.