diabetes-icon
I'm suffering diabetic from past 12 year
I hv been taking insulin morning 32 n evening 30 novamix 30 penfill from last six months n recently my sugar levels r get high like pasting is 445 n posting is 310 so my doc suggest to take three times a day actrapid morning 20 afternoon 20 n evening 20 n before sleeping lantus bt after taking this Insulin my sugar come down at 55 soI'so find out

The dose of actrapid and lantus should be reduced according to sugar readings. Your previous regime of premix insulin is not suitable for type 1 diabetes.