I have wrist pain

My wrist pains (without injury ..from more than a year)  when arm and hand is perpendicular and force is applied . I went to  ortho specialist .he gave tablets but it didnt work . When i again went to him ,he said that this problem has no solution and you have to improve strength ..... . I tried but not successful....

Dr. Sharath Kumar
Rheumatologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore

hello sorry to hear that you're having pain in your wrist for so long. if the pains are associated with swelling then it is very likely that what you have is inflammatory arthritis. for treatment of inflammatory Arthritis you need to be evaluated in detail so that the proper diagnosis can be made and treatment can be decided based on the diagnosis. this is best done by meeting a  Rheumatologist. if you want to know i cab suggest a rheumatologiat to you. you can contact me through my website as well ww.rheumatologybangalore. com