I have thinning hair

I have thinning hair, with flaky dandruff problem. A bald patch is also appearing in front. My hair are too thin and also short now. I am anemic too. I am looking for some homeopathic solution to my problem. Is Folli Plus drops are good for this, or suggest me something better please. I am looking for heavier hair and if possible would like the greying of hair can also be reduced. Hair fall is normal, but I need hair regrowth.

Doctor Answers (1) on I have thinning hair

Thanks for the query. FPB is an increasing problem in today's society. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender and internal health. The treatment typically consist of topical lotion (Minoxidil ). Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also.be started. it also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist.  You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. The bald patch may be alopecia Areata and it's easy to treat   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala