I have skin problem

I have white patches on my face and my face getting black day by day, what treatment can be done plzz reply
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have skin problem

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Health Tips
Usage of a broad spectrum sunblock with SPF around 20 should be helpful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?