I have skin problem.
I got my skin red and after that I got itching,heat,and burning and after that got brown patches over that part I suffer this problem from 3-4 year is there homeopathy medicine to cure it permanently.

Yes there is remedy for such skin allergies in Homoeopathy. Don't waste time , just consult a good Homoeopathic physician. For starters you can drink a lot of water and if you can get fresh aloe vera do apply on your brown patches. They will provide you with temporary relief. Also stop using chemical soap and use handmade or home made ubtan which will gently cool and sooth the skin. Visit www.sknessentials.com and look for Neem body Mask which can give you a lot if relief

+140
Chat with a doctor
By classical homoeopathy your immunity can boost up strongly . This problem related to fungal or bacterial growth on our skin. When immunity is being strong , your body will remove it parmanently.