I have shifting pain left side of chest . I checked with cardio and done ecg echo and TMT all r normal only I have BP problem it is high . Taking medicine . Than what would be the reason of chest pain. And my left hand will also pain some time . Cardio said it is due to gastric and stress . Kindly suggest
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
To answer your question i need to know a few things
1) Since when are u having BP ?
2) What kind of pain is it? Is it at rest or on exertion or on change of posture of movement of shoulder joint or on taking deep breaths? and since when ?
3) What are Your work timmings ?
4) Do u get proper sleep ?
5) Do u have timely meals and regular excersise ?
6) Are u a vegetarian or non -vegetarian ?
7) Do u have any addictions ?
There are a number of causes for chest pain.To know ur cause provisionally i ll require answer to all these questions first. It shall be easier to answer you then..
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.