cardiologist-icon
Left side chest pain
Left side chest pain comes and goes from few days I have had pain in my chest that comes and goes.  It is mostly on the left side of my chest, near the center.  I also had some pain in my back, between my spine and shoulder blade, on the left side.   When the back pain went away but the chest pain came back,  The pain sometimes feels like it is in the front part of my chest, sometimes my breast hurts also.  My breasts look fine,  I feel better when I lay down, but when I get up I have pain like you feel when you have an injury and you get up from resting. 

Dr. Harisha N L

Maybe gastritis...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above for 15 days....consult physician if symptoms persists.