diabetes-icon
I have sex problem for last one year
I am diabetes problem last 7 year but now my new problem is sexpower will be go down so I want to get good suggestions

Hi there... Low sexual power may be due to many reasons...they may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low testosterone,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations... If its psychological Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.