I have schizophrenia

Schizophrenia problem with auditory hallucination, recently had cardostab tablet with sarpagandha, it helped a lot, want to know whether it is long acting and any other medicine to take for depression
views-icons 87 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹750 for 24 hrs

Hello, please continue the medication again with a consultation from a psychiatrist also try have counselling sessions in your local area which would give you a better understanding about yourself. A counsellor would give you a clarity and I am sure you could lead a normal life like others.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?