I have problem while sex
Penis not getting erect and if get erect it ejects within the seconds ... It's leaves liquid even before entercourse

Hello.well it looks like you have pre mature ejaculation...I would suggest you to go to a gen surgeon and get yourself examined...do not worry it will be fine...try to Maintain hygine...exercises and avoid smoking..thank you
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.