I have pimples problem

I have pimples problem on face for last 5 years and also dark spots too. Small fullies are cover my whole face skin

Doctor Answers (3) on I have pimples problem

Dr. Anchal Shah Ahmedabad | Dermatologist
Greetings Acne is common problem , it's very important to treat it properly on time, otherwise there s possibility of remaining marks and scars on face . There can be various reasons for your problem like hormonal change, stress, scalp dandruff , cosmetics usage etc . It would be advisable to visit dermatologist to consult in person so that appropriate treatment can be started . Meanwhile, take care of following points : 1. Sunprotection : apply good sunscreen regularly, cover your face while going out in sun 2.. hydration : increase water intake , approx 2-3 litres daily
Pimples are one of the most common problems seen in teenagers and young adults. Many a times one tries to disturb the acne with the help of fingers and eventually land up with a scar or Hyper pigmentated spot. If you are doing this then please stop. Apart from this I advise you to improve your hydration & hygiene. The spots can be addressed by lasers if appropriate. Whenever possible please get yourself checked by a Specialist.
Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcisions, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.