I have pimple problem
I have pimple problem and after some time when i wash my face and moisturise as well as and after some time my skin get oily and my face sweat too much

Use a salycilic based facewash. Provide with photos of the your skin so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Acne is a common condition of young age. It has to be treated to prevent pigmentation and scarring in future
kindly consult with me on practo so that after examining condition on video call, a proper prescription can be issued depending on the condition of acne