I have Phimosis .
Foreskin does not go back when errection . Its painful . Do not want to go for a surgery please tell a solution .

First of all, you need to consult a Urologist. If indeed you have phimosis, there are stretching exercises that you can try for a month before going in for surgery. If there is no improvement with the stretching, I'm afraid surgery might be your only option. If you do not want a circumcision, there is an alternative less invasive procedure called preputioplasty and frenuloplasty, in which you will retain your foreskin. Good luck.