I have pain in my teeth
Hello i would like to ask about the coast of tooth and how long does it take to finish the process because I am going to forties hospital tomorrow and I will stay there about three week with my father in law ...regard

It depends on what treatment is needed for d tooth. Mebbe if he has pain it needs a root canal Mebbe if there's food lodgement he needs a cavity to be filled So cost varies for each treatment

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
The question is not appropriate. Specific problems are not addressed.