cardiologist-icon
I have pain in my chest
I have a problem in my chest sometime its paining .i had went to my doctor he said it is just pain of muscles So please guide me properly my age is 33 and weight 64 kg

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Please describe the character of the pain and if it radiates then specify where to Also where exactly do you feel the pain What is the relation between the pain and physical exertion To rule out a cardiac pain you should get an ECG Echo and cardiac enzyme done If they all are normal go for a stress test Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician & Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Suchit Majumdar
Cardiologist 14 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram
Follow the expert