I have pain in kidneys
I have kidney stone in both sides since two years and now it give me urination problem also the size of stone in left side is 5 mm and right side is 8.2 mm and very much disturb just because of this problem and i have taken some medicines including homeopathy and Ayurvedic but no result kindly help me

Hello there..... I went through your query.... Stones less than 5mm are very likely to pass out of the ureter spontaneously.... Once the stone reaches the bladder, it normally passes out of the body in the urine without further problems and often without you even being aware of it.... Larger stones may not pass on their own and may need an operation to remove them..... Consult urologist....