I have headache
I'm suffering from headache since last 2 month. Whenever I tried to study it increases. Should I take any medicine. CT scan is normal.
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jaipee Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Noida
your headache is due to mygren or vertigo muscular tens related     cunselt  with neurologist  take physiotherapy treatment  neck exercise  posture care   
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.