I have gallstone 2-5 mm
The doctor said they need to remove my gallbladder,and my schedule is on Saturday,Dec 9,2017,is there any option for this?

Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hello I understand your concern We have many good homeopathic medicines for gall stones to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep are also delivered nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014
You should follow Dr suggestions but yes after ur surgery definately I can help to manage that after effects n health positively
Consult me personally fr proper knowledge
Avoid fatty foods n more acidic foods
Please contact us directly thru the link below., If you want to discuss
For more information and to contact me directly visit https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita