I have gain weight
I have gain 18 kg weight since ..the monthly cycle problem has been started..I consult a gynaecologist, but the gynaecologist says if I lose some weight, the monthly cycle will be regular..is this will help me or I should do something else..

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Ayurveda 15 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314
Ms. Shrela Meghani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Vadodara
hi. good evening. yes gyneac is saying right. you nwed to loose up some weight. avoid junk food eat healthy foods. comsume 4-5 servings of vegetables and 2-3 servings of fruits. consume green tea instead of tea / coffee. avoid skipping meals. check on portion size and also be particular on timings. For more consult me on shrela.zest.md stay healthy, stay smart.