I have funguss on my back
I have fungus kind of thing on my back and on my shoulders it increasing It becomes light when I have shower
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hi Yes have fungal infection called tinea versicolor on your back Better to consult in person for prescribing medicine.. doctor needs to take thorough medical history before prescribing any medicines Dr shivshankar
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.