I have doublechin

I have doublechin which makes face look old and bad breath I need a remedy for both. Inspite of brushing twice I have bad breath and double chin does not go inspite of doing hard exercise

Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
bad breath will reduce after cleaning of teeth. get a professional cleaning(scaling) done with a dentist. double chin is because of fat accumulation. change in your diet and few exercises may help or surgical removal can be done.
Dr. Karthikeyan B.V
Periodontist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
hi, double chin could be because of excess fat accumulation and  it happens in people on steroids replacement  therapy. bad breath could be because of poor oral hygiene, younger coatings, gums problem. get a scaling done. probably this helps
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
For bad breath, it might be due to the deposits below the gums that's the reason ur not able to come out even if u brush twice. get the gum treatment u vl be fine. For double chin: u can visit to our clinic because v can treat orthodonticaly and cosmetic trearment. it vl not get corrected just by excercise