I have done my blood test
Hi Recently I received my blood test report and find some issue. My sgpt level is 49.6 and Sgot level 54.7. Triglycerides serums - 154.7 mg LDL CHOLESTEROL - 108.16mg Eosinophils- 10.3% Absolute eosinophils count - 703.49 MPV - 11.6fl Ige total antibody - 500 Vitamin d - 13.8 Kindly provide me your valuable solution and prescription.

It would be better if u take online consultation... Consult with me online for further management

We would like to treat patients & not the reports. Please share the details of problems.