I have Deviated septum

I seem to have a bit of crooked nose. also 1 nostril seems always semi blocked. How much will it cost to get fixed by good doctor. is it very painful ?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

It will cost you about ₹80,000 all inclusive as a short stay case(total of 4-6 hours hospitalisation) here in Bengaluru but you will need to remain in Bengaluru for a week for proper post-operative management( daily outpatient visits to my clinic)- no extra charges for these visits as it is a necessary part of the treatment.

Hello... Deviated nasal septum can be corrected surgically... ENT surgeon will do operation... Cost depends on type of hospital... In government hospital you can get it operated at less cost... In private hospitals it will be high depending on care and facility.. Consult ent surgeon in nearest hospital.....
Dr. Jitendra R. Shroff
Otologist/ Neurotologist 15 yrs exp Gandhinagar
In Gujarat, Vadodara where I practice, we do endoscopic correction of nose. It will cost around 25000/--