I have dark circles around my eyes..
I have allergy, hereditary (sneezing ), i drank enough water,and have enough sleep daily, and have oily skin, can you suggest me a good cream for the dark circles.? and a good face wash for my oily skin..?

Dark circles can be due to many reasons Get it checked by a dermatologist
Due to your allergy your are getting pigmentation around your eyes, so first step should be reducing the allergy around the eyes and then we can tackle the pigmentation. For further treatment kindly consult a dermatologist
Yes...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello sir, Dark circles appears due to many reasons.Detail history is required.
You can take direct online consultation with me for further treatment guidance and cure
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
We will first need to tackel the allergy followed by some undereye creams and treatment eg. Eye cell therapy for further details you can consult us online