I have cough so long.
I have cough problem so long. i meet with Doctor malhotra (money hungry) in pitampura.. my cough issue not solve. one of my friend suggest me doctor chawla LU block pitampura. He said its nothing only polution infection. it will solve in 2-3 days. he gave me medicine and i recover very well.. but when winter / raining day comes. my Cough issue back again. what should i do ?? what is permanent solution for this ?

Dr. Harisha N L

Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.

Hello.... You must be allergic to something ,that's causing all these problem... Find out what's triggering your cough ,it could be cold or dust or mould... Taking medicine will give temporary relief ,but in a long term you must avoid allergen... Gargle with salt water and avoid oily food for few days.

How long is cough contagious