I have cough problem
Sir i have cough and fever problem for 10 days...fever have cured..but cough problem is steel there..i have some report attach to it ..some of my friends says you have a EOSINOPHIL...so plz seen my report and tell me the normal count of eosinophil in healty person

Hi.... According to your reports. Eosinophil counts are within normal range.... Use your air conditioner. Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors. .... Reduce pet dander. If you're allergic to dander, avoid pets with fur or feathers..... Cover your nose and mouth if it's cold out...
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Both those reports are normal. You need to meet a good ENT Specialist and get a CT scan of your paranasal sinuses. Chronic sinus infection patients present with the same symptoms.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment