I have cavity in my tooth
I have tooth pain and swelling. My parents are out of starion so is there any medicine to cure the pain for a few days till my parents come back.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rupak Sinha
Dentist 6 yrs exp Kolkata
No medication can be advised without proper observation. The only solution for swelling can be warm saline gargle. ( put a pinch of salt in Luke warm water; that is warm saline).
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.