I have bleeding problem
I have fabroid in and on my ovaries, My. Report say - bulky uterus with multiple anterior and posterior corpal. Fundal intramural and subserous fibroids ET measures : 3 .0 mm What should I do and how do I treat it
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Need to examine u , check all reports and find out ur exact symptoms. Now a days tablets r available to reduce size of fibroids. But need to access u to know whether they will suit u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.