I have allergies

Dear doctors I have allergies in my hole body. Once I have given blood sample also. It is found in blood allergy. What to do I having a tablet also. Still it is not clear.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have allergies

doctor profile image
This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment.
Next Steps
Meet a skin specialist. Exact recommendations can be understood from the expert.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?