I have acne on my face

Hi.....I'm 19 now I want ask that from last two years pimples are appearing on my face only on cheeks and mustache area, if I try to pop up or try to make out the yellow fluid in it then next day or after few days its being like brown dead and rough skin, please guys help me, I'm so worried about this and need a reason why its happening and how to get relief and back to my handsome face...

Doctor Answers (1) on I have acne on my face

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Do not manually prick the acne lesion.