I have acne on my face , back
I have acne on my face , back and shoulder . I got radiation therapy for lung metastasis. After that was taking prednisolone 5mg once daily for 10 days . Currently m taking vit e 400 mg once daily . I want to know a perfect cleanser

The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,
Hello sir,  acne can be reduced with correct homecare and in clinic treatments and investigations.
Consult online or visit the clinic
Use correct skin care products according to skin type.
Don't worry...you are suffering fromdrug reaction causing this acneform bumps... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hi! The acneiform eruption are likely a side effect of steroids that you were prescribed. You would ideally need further evaluation and treatment. And you can use cetaphil foaming face wash to cleanse your face twice a day.
Consult a dermatologist for further management.