I have a stone in my kidney
I Have a stonein kidney and one kidney a blockage is there due to which my urine is not passing and there is swelling on my kidney pls guide me.

Hi..... Most stones that cause renal colic are small and pass out with the urine in a day or so. You should drink plenty of fluids to encourage a good flow of urine. Strong painkillers are often needed to ease the painuntil you pass the stone. No other treatment is usually needed. Some stones that form and stick in the kidney do not cause symptoms or any harm. They can just be left if they are small. ...,, consult urologist for further advice.....