I have a Mark on my face.

I have a mark on my right cheek. I have treated it before and It hd became light for a while but now again its visible. I want to get rid of please suggest me some treatment.
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

What kind of mark you have, need to be seen. Whithout which treatment is not possible
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?