I have a lump on my left.
I have a lump under my left armpit I don't feel any pain or swelling there.I have a 2 year baby and I feed her in the night time.I discussed this with my gynea and she asked me to do a breast ultrasound and the ultrasound was OK..now can anybody suggest me about my problem..Why I have this lump under my armpit.

Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
that could be the selling of the axillary tail of your breast. It swells up during pregnancy and lactation. It will reduce in size once you stop feeding but may not completely reduce. you need not worry about that swelling. It won't cause you any trouble.