I hav a strong stress
I have a strong stressed of my life.....deeply think about my future.....I HV stressed about it.......and I can't share anyone from any kind of prblm.....what to do ???? Actually I am totally confused....I want a valid suggestion

Hi.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent it from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.