I had an accident.
I had an accident yesterday night which caused me severe injuries on my face. How can i make sure that these wounds can be healed quickly and how to avoid scars. Please help!! Thank you in advance

Hi, Wound healing is a complex and dynamic process of replacing devitalized and missing cellular structures and tissue layers. There are a number of factors that play crucial roles in the wound healing process. Age, wound type (abrasion, laceration, clean cut wound),  hygiene, nutrition, depth of wound etc.., consult surgeon...