I got piles since 3days

I got piles since 3 days so what will do now sir so plz give solution for that when am going to motion that time blood is coming after that it will happens so much pain

Dr. Sabir Mujawar
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

since how many days you are suffering from this complaint, bleeding is along with stools, before or after stools
Hello, I'm Dr.Subin. Piles is considered a disease of your gastrointestinal tract. Hence digestion has a major role in the management of piles. Eat diet rich in fibre. Drink plenty of boiled and cooled water. Avoid: Long journeys, curd, chicken, eggs, dried fish, fried items, red chillies etc. Have: Buttermilk, yam, small onion in plenty. Use mild laxatives like Triphala churnam 1 teaspoon with hot water at night for symptomatic relief of constipation. Consult a qualified Ayurveda doctor for medical management. Good luck.