I get head ache
As soon as I wake up in the morning I sneeze till I go into the sun. if the sun is on my face then my head starts aching. my head starts aching with strong and pungent smell like onion or ginger garlic paste. and in the night while travelling or at home if any bright light falls on my face then my head starts aching real bad. please tell me what it is and how can I overcome all of these.

Dr. Rohit Raj G R
Pediatrician 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram
From your history it seems like a migraine type of headache. For some migraine type headache is associated with aura, that means they will see floaters or some may feel their vision is reduced or some may smell abnormally like ur experience. MIGRAINE type headache is precipitated by bright lights; loud noices and sleeplessness. So all these point to ur possible diagnosis as migraine. BUT ur sneezing and headache on getting up warrants sinusitis to be ruled out.