Sneeze every morning
I sneeze non stop every morning from last two years. i consulted with doctors but nothing changed during medication it is fine but when i stop it just start again i just tired and thus stooped taking medicines. i went to homoeopathy too but same here...i have power on my left eye and it is increasing day by day and i am losing sight accordingly sometimes i feels that both my problems may be interconnected..please help me...

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, both are not interconnected ,eye sight problem is quite common in these days . . sneezing could be due to pillow or bedding to which your is allergic. Identifying and removing the allergen would be best. A dry room or a cold room can cause nasal stuffiness and even a runny nose for a period of time. Vasomotor rhinitis is a runny nose or nasal stuffiness due to a change in temperature. Its actually very common. Consult opthalmologist for sight correction.