Itchy body in the morning
As soon as I wake up in the morning, my body is itchy and I break into very mild hives. I t eventually comes down later in the day. What's the cause? I've never had a history of skin allergy in life and this is really driving me crazy.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this urticaria... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online and share more details
Urticaria.... kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management