I get depressed very soon

In my daily routine I tend to get become really sad at times. Suddenly, just thinking about my past.

Doctor Answers (1) on I get depressed very soon

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Talking and sharing about your problem with your family or people close to you can really be helpful and will give a sense relief and at the same time a assurance that there are people who are concerned about your well being, which itself gives a willpower to avoid getting depressed. Try to get engaged in the work you do, if you are a student, concentrate on your studies or if you are a working person concentrate on your work, the important thing here is concentrating and doing your best in the things you do, try to appreciate the success in your life however small it might appear to you.daily follow a routine of noticing atleast three new things or three successful thing in that day and try to appreciate it, which will give you a confidence and that gives you a hope of better life. Do meditation and yoga without skipping on regular basis. All this I have advised, you can do it in your home. if you are not finding it helpful consult a psychiatrist