I get cold very soon
Cough breathing problems Heavyness in chest I usually use a/c but after switiching off a/c i have so much of sweat and my nose start flowing

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U r suffering from viral infection due low immunity.  in ur case cause of low immunity seems to be frequent changes in temperature due to regular use of air conditioning. U have to change ur life style and dietary habits. Meanwhile u may take anti cold medicine with some antibiotics for atleast 5 days to avoid secondary infection. Steam inhalation will help u a lot . For any help and suggestions u may contact me.
Dr. Deepankar Sakhuja
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Delhi
this might be due to allergies due to sudden weather change..homoeopathy is advised for complete recovery..