I feel headchay all times
All the time I feel uncomfortable about my health. And there is gasses problem every day. I am very charming nd fun loving but yet why it's happening can not understand

If you feel your anxiety is overwhelming, consult a psychiatrist at the earliest. Anxiety can happen to anyone at any point in life. Do not attribute to bring any kind of weakness on your part.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Being charming, fun loving, handsome , cute etc doesn't make anyone immune to such problems. So get it checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  A detailed history and will be needed. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.