I feel alone and depressd
I am a working women. During my office hours, I feel ok since I am busy with my work, but the moment after office is like hell to me. I can't even sleep properly, whole night I spend crying. I had been in a relationship, but I broke-up 6 months ago, after I him I feel like I have nothing left in my life. I no longer miss my family as well. Saturdays and Sundays are my off and I simply get mad on these two days. What should I do..?? I am no longer interested in marriage as well.

All you need now is some one who Will listen to you  and doesn't label you for any of the mistakes. !!! The moment you share your feelings to someone I am sure you will have clarity to decide about your life better.
Consult a psychologist
Hello there..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms..... Consult Psychiatrist they will do the needful....