I dont know what desease
Sir, whenever I go out , people around look at me. They look at me as if I have done something wrong. Due to this I fear to face people and even going out. Nowadays even friends don't wanna interact with me due to this I think. Why people look at me I don't know. But it makes me depressed whenever I go out and people looked at me.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, you have already being diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder, you probably taking medicines or psychotherapy for that, what you are experiencing now is thought disorder (delusion), your doctor (psychiatrist) will access you for that please consult your doctor.