I don't know!
I feel sad and angry all the time and sometimes wanting to die but also wanting to live and wanting to talk to someone ,when they say that talking with someone feels better that's not for me when i talk i feel more angry and sad that befor! i feel sometimes like something is ripped in my heart and it makes me sad, i don't know why these thoughts keep popping in my head . i just don't know what to do !

Hello dear the above mentioned symptoms are indicative of depressive mood disorder. Try sharing your feelings and thoughts with someone close. Also start practicing deep breathing exercises and physical exercises. Spend time with family and friends. Also try consulting a psychiatrist or a psychologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
consult psychiatrist or a psychologist
share with family member, spend time with them, exercise and meditate