I didnt get my periods since 2 mnths
Hello doctor i didnt get my period since 2 months........i have pcod.....nd i am not sexually active

Hello, Visit a gynecologist immediately for further evaluation and she will prescribe you medications for relief from PCOS. These medications will help you regain your hormonal balance and stabilize your periods. Apart from this, you should eat healthy and do regular exercise. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We have a presence of 14 centers located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Visit your gynaecologist who will prescribe drugs for getting your period.
if your overweight reduce your weight.