I can't put my weight on one of my leg.
Yesterday there was pain in my dad's leg and back. He ignored it and went for a night walk but after 5 min of so he was not able to walk. He told that he can't balance his weight on one of his leg. Today when he woke the pain vanished but there was swelling in his leg. Whom to consult orthopedic or neurologist? Plzz see the pic of inflammation and tell what to do next.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
The swelling is probably due to repeated sit to stand from lower height sitting. Apply ice, make him sit on tall surfaces. Can take opinion of an ortho.